- 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for 12 Hours and cold for 24 Hours
- Durable Matt Powder coat finish
- Dimensions:200mm x70mmx0.5mm
- Electropolished interior,and wide mouth make it easy to drink and clean.
- Lid which is easy to carry or hang on a bag.
- Compatible with Sport lid & plastic-free bamboo lid.
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products..
£5 OFF by paying with Learn more
550ml Jerry Can
Jerry Can is a robust liquid container made from pressed steel. It was designed in Germany in the 1930s for military use to hold 20 litres of fuel. The development of the jerrycan was a significant improvement on earlier designs, which required tools and funnels to use, and it contained many innovative features for convenience of use and robustness. After widespread use by both Germany and the Allies during the Second World War, today similar designs are used worldwide for fuel and water containers, some of which are also produced in plastic and are widely used in Africa to carry clean water.
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.