7 reasons you need to get hydrated right now
Here’s why you really need to drink more water:
- “Water is a basic nutrient of the human body and is critical to human life” WHO
- We come from water – this is what the Latin word aqua means ‘from whence we come’
- The human body is 60% water
- If you feel thirsty, you have already lost 1-2% of your body mass
- When you are 1-2% dehydrated your kidneys have already started to concentrate your urine
- Everyday dehydration is linked with: impaired perception, short term memory and motor skills
- Everyday dehydration is linked with constipation, UTIs, cancers of the colon and bladder
Get water on your side right now and carry it in style with jerry !!
At jerry we love water so much we give our profits to bring water to those that don’t have it.
We have sourced the best pure steel water bottle in the market. It is a beautiful iconic bottle that you can take anywhere – smart enough for any meeting – practical enough to go anywhere.
Love water #carryjerry shop jerry